2.22.2011

22.2.2011 ~ 1st day @ QA

Today is the 1st day of Quantitative Analysis course a.k.a the QA in INTAN. The session began at 10 am after the registration. There are 109 participants and being devided into 10 smaller group which consist of 9 to 12 members each group. Among the prticipants are my PTD batch mate... Nice to gather back in this premis after last time in 2004 during our DPA course... 
~
The day was filled with ice breaking activities and course briefing by the organizer. The 1st day session ended by 5pm. It was a great day for me as I am seated in group 9 with all 9 friendly other friends. Throughout the program today, all of them were very supportive and sporting... So all activities can be carried out easily.
~
After the class ended at 5pm, I took an opportunity to go to KL to buy a bus ticket. Supprisingly, there was only a bus which sell the ticket that I want. Without any choice I bought the ticket though it is more expensive than I used to buy before. As long as I manage to get the ticket I'll buy it!
~
That's all for today. Hope may share some finding from tomorrow's session. Until then, take care.... Take your shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment