5.13.2008

THE STORY BEGINS...



Assalamualaikum & Goodday!

Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah the Al-Mighty for granting my wish to live in the embrace of Islam and fullfilling my dream to have my own blog-site (even though in template mode...). I hope I will be bestowed with enough strengh, courage and passion to maintain this blog.

A bundle of gratitude is also dedicated to my friend, AZRULKRONIKEL for inspiring me to get serious in writing a blog when he said that a blog writing is a good stress therapy. At this stage I reserve my comment on his opinion but I'd like to test his premis first before I may say so. I hope you're right Azrul... heheheheh!
As an introduction, I would like to introduce my beloved family... My "big hero" Afif Badri and his Mama. Afif is already one and the half year. Very cute (as cute as his Mama) and indulgence. At the moment he is the only permata we have and hope that Allah will guide us to upraise him to become a good person. Afif is a little bit cheeky lately but as parent we take this a process of nurturing maturity in ourselves.

I think it all for now. Hope to post something good soon. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment