5.14.2008

HAVE FUN @ AQUARIA, KUALA LUMPUR

11 May (Sunday) - I planned to bring my family to self-seeing the inner-building aquarium at Aquaria KLCC on Saturday actually. However, I won't be able to do so because Afif got his fever since Friday night. Thus, it becomes our prerogative to take care of him first. Alhamdulillah, Afif is back on his toes that Saturday night and became better the next morning.

We arrived at Aquaria by 11.00 am. After bought tickets for RM52 for my wife and me (free entrance for Afif... watta good promo!), we started our tour. The place is designated into few segments which not only exhibit maritime's features but also few reptiles and amfibians like frogs, snakes, lizards, etc. I can see how excited Afif was when he being able to touch and feel the 'baby-shark' by himself. Full of curiosity and excitement! In fact, this is the 2nd time Afif being here and the 3rd time for Tiey (my beloved wife). I am the only one who being there for the very 1st time. Basically, I could find few segments i.e.an area two shallow tanks consist of 'baby shark' and 'tapak sulaiman' for us to touch and play with, an area with piranha, an area with groups of snakes, lizards and frogs, an area called the Amazon Rain-Forest where we found huge fishes and turtles, an area with small sharks, an under water tunnel where we experienced the life under sea by walking through it, an area with aquariums where we may take a picture of our family (which we won't have chance to do that day... how sad!) and of course a souvenir shop.

After 'a-3-hour-journey' we approached exit door which indicated that our tour was coming to the end. It is a worthy tour and the ticket price is a big value for money. Lots of experiences I would like to share here but I do think that a picture tells thousands stories. I also tried to upload a video of our tour inside the Aquaria but it fails maybe it's too big to be uploaded.

In short, I think Aquaria is a good place for family to make a visit to expose yourselves with the beauty of Allah's creation and also, the most important, to provide and share a good quality time with your beloved family. I am planning to make another visit in future when Afif is little bit older.



No comments:

Post a Comment