12.22.2008

HI!

22nd Dec (Mon) - This morning my friend Atuk called me and reminded me about our friend's wedding this coming saturday. Besides, he noted me that I've been not updating my blog for sometime. After left my previous office, there were sooooo many things (mixed up all the seronok part and the sedih one) which I'd like to share but I can't remember all of them. Just to share few of them...



My new office!

At the moment, I am instructed to be attached with the PCB (Public Complaint Bureau) in Putrajaya. Do not know for how long since no black and white been issued to justify it. What may I say that all the top management figures has utterly stated I'll be transfred to PCB in Pahang somewhen in February 2009. I've visited the Pahang's office and met all nice officers and staffs. Hope will to meet all of you soon!



My Father-in-laws admitted!

My father-in-laws was admitted to Kuantan Hospital to undergo minor operation. He was admitted on the 15th Dec and discharged on the 17th Dec. Alhamdulillah the procedure was run smoothly and no complication occured throughout the process. Get well soon abah!


The Kambings!

This was the first time I by myself have a chance to see the goats dissemination incentive programme organised by Department of Animal (betul ke translation Jabatan Haiwan nih?). It was actually my brother-in-laws who managed to get 25 goats from the scheme (on loan basis). Approximately 477 goats were imported from Australia and they were placed in a very well carpeted cubicles and they were transported via aeroplane. If I'm not mistaken, the participant have to pay back the amount of goat they get in form of goat for a period of 3 years.


Baby sitter!

Getting so fed-up with Afif's baby sitter, we've decided to sent Afif to a proper childcare centre not far from our house. Furthermore, by doing so Afif will learn how to get along with other friends and be more socialize in his life. To Afif.... be strong boy!


Jar's Wedding!
Out of sudden, our friend Jar is decided to held his wedding ceremony this coming 27th December at the bride's house and in March 2009 for reception. What more can we say unless congratulation to both of you, and hope the marriage will stay happily and romantically everafter.... Insya Allah... we'll be going to both ceremonies.
Unfortunately, i unable to take photos for all the events above.

No comments:

Post a Comment