5.20.2008

PROMOTION

Once again, I'd like to express my greatfulness and thanks to the Almighty Allah for His bestow as I am being promoted today.... Alhamdulillah... This is in fact a sign for me to upgrade my knowledge and skills in order to fit myself in carrying heavier and bigger responsibilities. My promotion is dated on the 16th May but I am ony be notified about the good news this morning. I've already discuss the matter with my superior and she asked me to postpone my promotion up to next month. Later in the evening I met my boss-to-be for report duty and asked her for a-month postponment. Unfortunately, the agency is reluctant to permit the request so that I brought up the result to my boss. Professionally and calmly she responded to the news by requesting me to draft a letter on her behalf so she herself will pursue the postponment.
I don't know what will be the end of this case, but I hope it will benefit for all ~ the companies and most important is myself and my family as I make all these earnings just to take care of them.
For all my friends who also on the same board with me, I wish you all the best and for those who yet to receive this happy news, I also wish you best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment