6.10.2008

Sooooooooo Sweeeeetttttt!

6-8 June (Fri-Sun) - At last, I was able to pay a visit to my sister Adibah's house for the first time after she moved into her new house in Taman Pulai Emas (approx. 5 km from UTM Skudai). I've told her to inform me if she wants to move out from her previous home in Taman Munsyi Ibrahim but she did so only after she moved out. How frustrating! (jangan marah ek diba....). However it was, the gathering was a wonderful one. The house is already in neat, so my coming that day just to enjoy her new house!

Later that evening, my wife, sis and me brought along Afif and Ilmi to the playground nearby (dalam 3 minit jalan kaki dari rumha jer). The facilities are still in good condition except one of the spring horse's seat was 'missing'. But it was also sad to say that the ground was so messy with rubbish. No bin could be found around the play area and of course no maintainence work has been done so far (I hope my presumption was wrong!). Regardless of that, Afif and Ilmi still unrestly play all evening at the playground. They tried all games available - buai ada, jongkang-jongkit ada, gelongsor pun ada... But both of the like the slide set most and they play there until they felt tired. We walked back home about 7.00 pm. My role there was merely to make the kids feel happy, entertained to and appreciated. I read in Berita Harian today which say that career father is proven to communicate less with their children and I don't want to be part of the statistic. Some scholars in Early Childhood Education & Care (ECEC) stated that the most important period in a human development is the first 7th year. But the fastest child brains' growth is in their first 3 years. So, as for Afif the 2 years already elaps and only 1 year to go.... Therefore, I must act fast... really fast!
(Left - Just look how cheerful Afif and Ilmi.... Accompanied by their lovely mom and cute aunty.
Right - Afif so tired as he just laid down at the end of the slide)
Just in a blink, it already 3 days since I was with my family in JB. I wish that I am able to stay for another couple of days but unfortunately the probation period didn't permit. So, my family and I waived good bye at about 11 am - shot back to Putrajaya. I made a move a little bit late, afraid of heavy congestion which I presumed since the day I got back to Putrajaya was the last day of school holiday. While in the travel only then I realize that I was not taking any picture of my beloved sis as well, Adibah and their new house (sori la Diba ek.... nanti aku amik lain kali. Tapi harap2 sempat la amik gambar ko sebelum ko bersalin!) But, Alhamdulillah the travel was so smooth as we could arrived at Putrajaya by 3.00 pm. Oh... almost forget! I would also grab this opportunity to congratulate one of my best friend, Azrul Sani for his promotion in his career and wish you good luck in your new posting! - You just can do it Bro!


(Afif and Ilmi and their magical bottle - usually the bottle makes them fall asleep after they drink the milk from the bottle. I just wonder why?)

3 comments:

  1. bukan promotion la lan. lateral je. ni transit je sementara tunggu surat 48.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azrul dapat gi mana Lan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asrul...

    Azrul g Pejabat Pembangunan Negeri, kalu tak silap aku la. Ko dah g MKN ke? So kena jaga state ke idak?

    ReplyDelete