10.22.2008

Atok's blog!

22 Oct (Wed) - Still another busy day I've to face, and during a "relaxing-mind-session" I logged into my email and suddenly I found.... wow!.... Atok (we used to call him with this name heheheheh...), another friend of mine, now also establishing his blog. I've get through to his blog and for me it's an interesting blog to surf through... My personal opinion that it's quite a "flowerry" blog but still interesting and beneficial especially the segment of "Legal Stories". Maybe I'll read his blog frequently to refreshing my memories on legal aspect. Furthermore, Atok is now an editor in Lexis Nexis (M) formerly known as MLJ (one of prominent legal source in Malaysia) with 6 or 7 years experience in legal practice - so he's a credible person to hear from (especially in legal matters). So guys and gals! Feel free to surf this site at this address...
And to Atok... keep up the good work and don't forget to maintain!

2 comments:

  1. Lan,
    Kindly make a little correction on your blog. Now i am in LexisNexis (M) formerly known Malayan Law Journal Sdn Bhd. Not in CLJ (Current Law Journal) ('marah diaorg nanti').
    - atuksufi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atok!

    Thanks for the comment... being noted!

    ReplyDelete